Saturday, March 1, 2014

At The Moment . . . But Just Keep Going



"78" is truly GREAT . . . so far.
'Tis being 39 again, twice-over - whatever 39 was like, I don't recall.

I've things about, and going on w/i me I'd never heard of . . . but they nevertheless rear-up and speak-up at "murphy's-moments," and I'm brought-up short, or at least slowed a bit.

"78" probably has nothing to do with it . . . they've been in me & with me for who knows how long.  But I'm not 'down,' done-with or done-in . . . this ole boy's got lots of livin' to do. . . writing, woodworking, a bit-of-jogging, speaking my mind, marrying-off grandchildren & maybe baptizing their wee-ones, learning to be more husband, father, grandfather, neighbor, even cleric than ever before . . . better in my 80's ahead, yet to celebrate. God willing, a goood bit past "78."    Hempy

No comments:

Post a Comment